Netology-group is an educational holding with 15 business lines, over 2,000 employees, and over six million registered users.
Today, the group includes such brands as Foxford, Edmarket, Netology, and Wordika.
- 3-time winner of the Runet Award
- Holder of the Golden Site award
- Included in the Forbes rating "20 Most Expensive Companies on the Runet" (valued at $90+ million). Rated as one of "35 Largest EdTech Companies in Russia" by RBC
- Rates among "Top 20 Companies Creating a New Russian Economy".
Maxim Spiridonov is the founder of Netology-group. As a startup manager and producer, he’s launched several large web projects. Maxim is the holder of the Professional Services award of the Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 competition.
Author of the book “Startup for a Billion. A step-by-step guide to creating a digital business” (2019), which won the “Business Book of the Year in Russia 2020” award.
WE WILL DISCUSS:Special analysis of the most demanded professions in the digital sphere in Russia
- How strong is people’s interest towards reskilling and complete career change in Russia? What’s the dynamics over the past several years?
- Which professions are vanishing and which ones are going to become most popular in the nearest future according to Netology data?
- Key reasons why people choose reskilling
- The number of people who take reskilling courses: dynamics
- Benefits and advantages of reskilling. How people’s quality of life changes after reskilling
- New generation professionals. Cases of middle school graduates’ who prefer practical training to classical universities. An unfolding trend or an exception?